Terms & Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully to ensure you understand each provision. Updated:
January 1, 2017
We Value Our Customers
At Macrobox Meals, customer service is #1. If you are not satisfied with a meal, please contact our customer service team within five days of your delivery and we will replace the meal or credit you at our expense.
1. Binding Agreement.
Welcome to Macroboxmeals website. (http://www.macroboxmeals.com)
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Macroboxmeals website and your purchase of any Macroboxmeals foods and products, whether from the website or otherwise. By placing any order for Macrobox Meals’ products or meal plans, you accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Macroboxmeals reserves the right, in its sole discretion to alter, amend, add, remove, or otherwise modify any portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time. By placing an order with Macrobox Meals after these Terms and Conditions have been modified, you agree to accept all such modifications to the Terms and Conditions. Each time you use the Site or place an order, you reaffirm your acceptance of the then-current Terms and Conditions, and your agreement to be bound hereby. You are responsible for staying informed of any changes and are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes. If you do not agree with the modified Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Site.
I understand that Macrobox Meals is not responsible for food that is not refrigerated immediately upon delivery and I will not hold Macrobox Meals liable for spoilage.
2. Disclaimer. Macrobox Meals shall not be responsible or liable, under any circumstances, for any illness or health problem that may result from the consumption of its prepared foods, meals, or other products. The Macrobox Meals Program may not be appropriate for certain people including people who 1) have food allergies; or 3) suffer from a medical condition that can be adversely affected by diet. Consult your physician before altering your diet or beginning any diet, nutrition, or fitness plan offered by Macrobox Meals.
3. Allergies. Macrobox Meals shall not be liable for an allergic reaction you have to any foods, products, or meal plans, purchase from or delivered by Macrobox Meals. The most common food allergens are: gluten (wheat), peanuts, soy, shellfish, dairy, eggs, nuts, and fish. Macrobox Meals does not accommodate dairy, eggs, nuts, or fish allergies and Macrobox Meals food and meal plans commonly include these ingredients. If you’re allergic to any of these items, you should know that while we make every effort not to do so, we cannot guarantee that there won’t be any cross contamination with your other meals.
4. Weight Loss. We do not guarantee weight loss, health information solely for informational purposes. . Weight loss will vary for each client based upon their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level, and commitment to their plan. Failure to lose weight or meet your desired results will not be a claim for a refund or to seek any damages against Macrobox Meals.
5. Not a Medical Service. Macrobox Meals is not a medically supervised program, nor does it offer medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have a medical condition, consult a licensed physician or healthcare provider before starting Macrobox Meals program. Macrobox meals does not offer or claim to treat or cure any type of disease or sickness.
6. Vegetable Substitutions. At Macrobox Meals we ensure to take every measurement to keep to the specified menu and to fill your order. Macrobox meals is not responsible for change of product due to unavailability of product due to popular demand and will substitute with a similar product. Please contact Macroboxmeals@gmail.com if you have a questions or concerns about ingredient used or any food allergies.
7. Delivery. Sunday from 9 AM - 1 PM and Mondays from 9:00 AM- 1:00 PM. Please Note that Macrobox Meals serves Orange County, Long Beach & Chino area At macrobox meals we schedule delivery to our customers on time for guaranteed freshness. Due to circumstance of traffic, weather, car problems or so forth, we are not responsible for late delivery. Phone number is required upon purchase, but failure to provide correct address or phone of customers, Macrobox meals can not guarantee delivery or refund.
8. Pick Up. Sunday from 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM and Monday from 9:00 AM- 10 AM Macrobox Meals are not responsible if customers are unable to up pick order at their chosen time.
9. Intellectual Property. The content of Macrobox Meals site and other Macrobox Meals social media sites are under the copyright law.